Wednesday, November 29, 2006


Sorry it's been so long, but I've been sick, feverish with school work. I've tried to shake it. I can't though. Maybe a couple of weeks more and I'll be clear.
I have events of note though. Many of us lost a friend earlier this month. Ron Jones, a former editor at the Watertown Daily Times and a generally good man, died and it's a god damned shame. He was as sharp as sudden lower back pain and by all accounts carried a huge trouser snake that all women other than my wife found beautiful.
I wish him the best.
But the circle of life continues, and I'm sure Ron would like us all to recognize that Bob Diehl, the mad monk of Jerusalem Road, and Julie Berry, 4 time winner of the Femme Fatale North Country Agricultural Related Employee Award of the Year, brought a fiesty little girl into the world Friday November 24. Well, actually Julie did the hard part and from what I hear, Bob spent most of his time trying, "to score some meds off hospital employees."
(Pictured above is Bob Diehl killing bugs with an electrified tennis racquet.)

1 Comments:

At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure just exactly what I've done...As we all know, women rule our lives, and now I am responsible for two firecrackers. As if the threat of burning my fingers on that match trying to light the one wasn't bad enough...now I have forced myself to have a shotgun at the ready for the boys trying to get a little stinky finger...if I do not do a great job of scaring the pee out of them, I am doomed....luckly I am a master of the game and I have a pair of x ray specs to see those buggers. Thank you for the post Michael, I am ever looking forward to seeing you this holiday season. TRMFD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home