Monday, August 21, 2006

Matt Dunn ladies and gentlemen.
I have it on good authority that Matt Dunn, my friend and your favorite, authorized the following statement.
Effective immediately I am suspending all Fun Factory activities and am stepping down from the post of Big Daddy. This move has nothing to do with any ongoing investigations by any federal authorities. I have nothing but respect for the fun factory and its mission, the build fun, but I am afraid my leadership could be more of a distraction than a positive in the months to come. I have nothing more to say at this time.
--30--
Shocking words from a shocking man. (Oh, and I love the little --30-- that his staff included at the end. It looks so official, like a real piece of news written by a real reporter and not just a cheap press release conned together by idiot PR lackies.) We will keep our readers, both of you (Bryan Hoffman and Bob Norris) informed of latest events.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home